Safe Kids at Home Program Research
April 17, 2017
Key research findings:
• More than half of the parents (54%) reported that their children had suffered one form of a burn or scald injury in the past two years
• 51% of parents are worried that their children are more likely to suffer a burn or scald than any other injury
• Only 1 in 3 parents consistently teach their kids about fire safety
• 11% of parents reported that schools frequently teach fire safety education
• More than 80% of parents stated that they use toothpaste as remedy, which actually worsen the injuries
Learn more at https://www.honeywell.com/newsroom
Subscribe on YouTube: http://hwll.co/YouTubeSubscribe
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/honeywell
Find out about careers at Honeywell: http://hwll.co/LinkedInCareers
Honeywell is inventing technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges in energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
We are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive. We are Honeywell.