WASHINGTON, D.C. October 31, 2013
) HomMed's products and services, featured in Booth #1111 at the 2013 National Association for Home Care & Hospice, continue to extend the reach of telehealth solutions, enabling home care agencies to provide an enhanced level of care for their patients.Honeywell's offerings optimize quality of care and usability for patients, families and providers, as well as improve productivity for clinicians and physicians across a wide range of geographical and clinical settings."The products and services we're spotlighting at NAHC this year reflect Honeywell's LifeStream™ Solutions objective to connect the patient care continuum, extending patient oversight from the hospital to the home care agency and finally into the patient's home," said John Bojanowski, president of Honeywell HomMed."We invite NAHC attendees to come take a look at how Honeywell can help address some of the home care industry's most significant challenges."
Honeywell HomMed at NAHC 2013
Throughout the show, Honeywell representatives will demonstrate the company's innovative technologies and discuss how telehealth is positively impacting the healthcare and specifically the home care industry.The company will feature five "SmarTalk" thought leadership presentations by Honeywell executives and industry experts for show attendees. SmarTalks will run throughout the first full day of the show, Friday, November 1, 2013, in the Honeywell booth:
- 9:45 a.m.: Face-to-Face: How One-Touch Video is Impacting the Care Delivery Model: Presented by Paul Elko, product manager for Honeywell HomMed and Anne Evans, a clinician with Honeywell HomMed, this will highlight the way telehealth solutions with video are allowing patients to have easy access to better care, from video visits with physicians and clinicians to educational opportunities through streamed video content.
- 10:00 a.m.: What LifeStream Has Done for You (Lately): Presented by Evans, a summary of ten principal features of Honeywell's LifeStream software solutions for healthcare providers, which articulate a few of the benefits to be realized, such as improved clinical workflows and patient care.
- 1:00 p.m.: How Home Care Agencies Can Promote Themselves to Hospitals: Presented by Stacey Force, vice president of marketing for Honeywell HomMed, an overview of how home care agencies can better position themselves as assets to new hospital prospects for increased revenue potential.
- 1:15 p.m.: A Study in Success: Reducing Readmissons with Telehealth: Presented by A Evans, a case study presentation of best practices utilized at Lee Memorial Health Systems to reduce readmissions and save the organization millions of dollars.
Product Line-up at NAHC 2013
- 1:30 p.m.: Successful Utilization of Telehealth Addresses the Needs of Medicaid Populations: Presented by Dr. Kris Crawford of Physicians Preferred Monitoring (PPM), this SmarTalk will highlight the effective use of long-term remote patient monitoring (RPM) among a patient population consisting of primarily Medicaid enrollees.
The Honeywell HomMed booth at the NAHC convention will highlight products and services designed to "bring the hospital into the home" providing extended medical oversight to patients as they move within the care continuum.
- Genesis Family of Monitors: Featured in the Honeywell booth, the Genesis Touch 2.1 is the newest version of the wireless remote patient monitoring device, featuring one-touch video. Also on display are Honeywell's Genesis™ DM Pro telehealth monitors, which provide patients and healthcare providers with an easy-to-use device that offer a robust view of patient health to the care provider through complete remote biometric and vital sign collection.
- LifeStream Management Suite: Honeywell HomMed is also featuring the most recent release (v4.11) of one of its leading telehealth portfolio solutions LifeStream Management Suite a robust software platform that provides the behind-the-scenes software support for care providers to manage and monitor HomMed's remote patient devices. The LifeStream Management Suite was created and designed around the need for improved workflows among healthcare providers.
- LifeStream mPERS: Honeywell is also featuring its mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS), which integrates with the LifeStream Management Suite.
) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell's shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit
About Honeywell HomMed:
Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Honeywell HomMed, part of Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions, is a global leader in telehealth and remote patient care, providing the healthcare industry with integrated product and service solutions designed to improve the quality of patients' lives and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information about Honeywell HomMed, please visit
This release contains certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Liz Kohler, for Honeywell HomMedDirect: 414-828-6198
Stacey Force, for Honeywell HomMedDirect: 262-252-6063