Honeywell Announces Senior Leadership Changes
April 07, 2014
Honeywell today announced several senior leadership changes, reflecting further advancement of strong leaders throughout the company, effective immediately.
- Roger Fradin and Andreas Kramvis promoted to Vice Chairmen of Honeywell
- Honeywell Process Solutions moves from Automation and Control Solutions (ACS) to Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT)
- Alex Ismail named President & CEO of ACS
- Darius Adamczyk named President & CEO of PMT
- Tom Szlosek becomes Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Dave Anderson to retire after a decade of outstanding service as CFO
“Honeywell is in an enviable position to capitalize on the strength and experience of a highly capable leadership team to support our continued strong performance and commitment to our customers and shareholders,” said Honeywell Chairman and CEO Dave Cote. “These changes are terrific examples of our ongoing commitment to evolving as a company, which includes the newly created Vice Chairman positions and the development of our highly capable management bench by presenting them with new and challenging growth opportunities that are aligned with the achievement of our new 5-year plan. These leadership moves are another example of how the best is yet to come for Honeywell.”
For more information, read the press release.