Honeywell Industrial Safety Products Win Eight "ISHN 2015 Readers' Choice Awards"
September 18, 2015
Eight Honeywell Industrial Safety products were named “Best in Category” for the third annual Industrial Safety & Hygiene News (ISHN) 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards. Selected by thousands of ISHN subscribers as the top products in the industrial safety industry, the winning Honeywell products ranged from eye and face protection, safety harnesses, hard hats, and a variety of gas detection products.
“ISHN has set the standard for innovation and revolutionary creativity in the industrial products sector, and Honeywell is honored to be the winner in multiple categories in its esteemed Readers’ Choice Awards,” said Carl Johnson, president of Honeywell Industrial Safety. “These accolades are a testament to our spirit of innovation, our commitment to workplace health and safety, and the dedicated efforts of our teams in design, engineering and industrial development that brought these products to fruition.”
The eight ISHN 2015 Readers’ Choice Award-winning Honeywell products are:
- Eye/Face Protection Category: Honeywell Safety Products Uvex HydroShield Anti-Fog Lens Coating
- Fall Protection – Lanyards Category: Honeywell Safety Products Hybrid Energy-Absorbing Lanyards
- Head Protection – Hardhats Category: Honeywell Safety Products North Force Hard Hat
- Industrial Hygiene - 5/6 Sensor Multi-Gas Portables Category: RAE Systems by Honeywell EchoView Host Closed-loop Wireless Safety System
- Industrial Hygiene - Compliance Multi-Gas Monitors Category: RAE Systems by Honeywell ConneXt Pack - Confined Space Gas Detection Solution
- Industrial Hygiene - Fixed Permanent Systems Category: RAE Systems by Honeywell RAEGuard 2 PID detector
- Industrial Hygiene - Fixed Wireless Systems Category: RAE Systems by Honeywell, AutoRAE 2 Cradle for QRAE 3 automatic bump test and calibration system
- Industrial Hygiene - Maintenance Free Single Gas Portables (Disposables) Category: Honeywell Analytics, BW Clip maintenance-free single-gas detector