Honeywell To Preview Latest Connected Home And Buildings Technologies At ISC West 2015
July 14, 2016
- Lyric™ Smart Home System: Comprised of the Lyric Smart Controller, Lyric Smart Keypad, Lyric sensors with SiX™ technology and AlarmNet 360™ dealer management portal, the Lyric Smart Home system truly marks the next era of connected home technology.
- MAXPRO Cloud: The newest version of Honeywell's MAXPRO Cloud platform integrates cloud-based video and access management, which enables organizations to significantly streamline multi-site management from anywhere at any time.
- Performance Series High Quality Analog (HQA): Honeywell's expanded Performance Series line includes new cameras and DVRs that use high-definition-over-coax technology to provide HD-quality images on analog infrastructures.
- Pro-Watch 4.2: Honeywell's flagship commercial security management system arms dealers with the flexible, scalable and cost-effective integrated visitor management, access control, IP-video surveillance and intrusion system that customers demand.
- Smart Wireless Integrated Fire Technology (SWIFT™): The wireless fire alarm solutions line from Fire-Lite Alarms® offers a host of new tools and technological advancements, presenting dealers with more cost- and time-saving options for challenging installations, as well as many traditional and non-traditional applications.
- Low Frequency Devices: The 2010 and 2013 editions of NFPA 72 Fire Alarm and Signaling Standard require all sleeping spaces to be equipped with an audible device that produces a low frequency tone centered around 520 Hz. To enable dealers to meet code, System Sensor offers the SpectrAlert® Advance line of low frequency sounders and sounder strobes, plus a line of Intelligent Sounder Bases to easily integrate low frequency notification with smoke detection in new and existing installations.
- REACT™ Packaging: Honeywell Genesis® Series Cable's reactive braking technology stops wire payout when installers stop pulling, preventing over-spin and tangling of the wire. Using Genesis® Series Cable, installation professionals reduce time per job, enabling more installations completed per day.