Honeywell Code of Business Conduct
We're committed to improving the quality of life of everyone from our colleagues, to our customers, to the communities where we live and work. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell employees and representatives are held to the highest standard – and we cultivate a culture of not just meeting, but exceeding all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
Every member of the Honeywell team is trained in our Standards of Integrity, including:
- Formal company-wide procedures to train every employee in health, safety, environmental responsibility, non-discrimination, anti-corruption, trade controls, and the highest standards of excellence in all our business interactions.
- Thorough reviews of transactions to ensure we meet every legal standard.
- Real, meaningful resources devoted to ensuring we comply with every law – at every level of our business.
- Providing practical, useful technological tools to help ensure that orders are only accepted from, and shipments made to, countries or persons not under sanctions.
- Enhanced forensic audit capabilities that specifically address corruption risks, so that we can act immediately to eliminate them.
- Thorough, frequent internal reviews and audits of government contract sites.
- Mandatory training for all employees on Honeywell’s Code of Business Conduct.
- Robust integration processes to ensure that newly acquired companies understand and comply with Honeywell policies and procedures.