Memorandum of Insurance
We have developed this site in order to give our customers and vendors 24 hour access to information pertaining to Honeywell's insurance coverage.
You can now access evidence of our coverage in the areas of Aviation, United States and Canadian Casualty, United Kingdom Employer’s Liability, and International Liability as well as evidence of United States, Canadian and International Property coverage. The Memorandum of Insurance / Evidence of coverage provides the insurance policy numbers, $ Limits, effective and expiration dates, and insurance companies.
Any questions regarding the MOI /EOC should be directed to Honeywell Risk Management via email: CORPRiskmanagement@honeywell.com
- 2019 2020 AVIATION MOI
- 2018 2019 AVIATION MOI
- 2017 2018 AVIATION MOI
- 2016 2017 AVIATION MOI
- 2015 2016 AVIATION MOI
- 2014 2015 AVIATION MOI
- 2013 2014 AVIATION MOI
UNITED STATES CASUALTY MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE
- 2019 2020 Honeywell MOI
- 2019 2020 Elster MOI
- 2019 2020 Intelligrated MOI
- 2018 2019 Intelligrated MOI EOC New Hampshire
- 2018 2019 Intelligrated MOI EOC
- 2018 2019 Elster MOI EOC New Hampshire
- 2018 2019 Elster MOI EOC
- 2018 2019 Honeywell MOI EOC New Hampshire
- 2018 2019 Honeywell MOI EOC
- 2017 2018 MOI EOC
- 2017 2018 MOI EOC New Hampshire
- 2017 2018 MOI EOC ELSTER
- 2017 2018 MOI EOC ELSTER New Hampshire
- 2017 2018 MOI EOC INTELLIGRATED
- 2016 2017MOI EOC ELSTER 1-1-2017
- 2016 2017 MOI EOC ELSTER New Hampshire 1-1-2017
- 2016 2017 MOI EOC Intelligrated
- 2016 2017 MOI EOC
- 2016 2017 MOI EOC New Hampshire
CANADIAN CASUALTY MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE
- 2019 2020 Canadian MOI French
- 2019 2020 Canadian MOI English
- 2018 2019 Canadian MOI French
- 2018 2019 Canadian MOI English
- WEB Canadian MOI 2017 2018 - English
- WEB Canadian MOI 2017 2018 - French
- WEB Canadian MOI 2016 2017 - English
- WEB Canadian MOI 2016 2017 - French
UK EMPLOYERS' LIABILITY
- UK Employers Liability 2018-2019
- UK Employers Liability 2017-2018
- UK Employers Liability 2016-2017
- UK Employers Liability 2015-2016
- 2019 2020 US Property MOI
- 2019 2020 Canada Property MOI
- 2019 2020 International Property MOI
- 2018 2019 US Property MOI EOC
- 2018 2019 Canada Property MOI
- 2018 2019 International Property MOI
- US Property MOI EOC 2017 2018
- Canada Property MOI 2017 2018
- International Property MOI 2017 2018
- US Property MOI EOC 2016 2017
- Canada Property MOI 2016 2017
- International Property MOI 2016 2017
- US Property MOI EOC 2015 2016
- Canada Property MOI 2015 2016
- International Property MOI 2015 2016
Frequently Asked Questions
MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE
WHAT IS A MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE (MOI)?
Memorandum of Insurance is a listing of liability policies, policy numbers, policy terms and insurance companies providing coverage.
IS MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE (MOI) EVIDENCE OF INSURANCE COVERAGE?
Yes, the Memorandum of Insurance is an acceptable method to evidence current policy coverage information.
HOW IS THE MOI DIFFERENT FROM A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE?
The MOI evidences the insurance for Honeywell by showing insurer information, types of coverage and limits of liability like a certificate of insurance. It differs by not including a certificate holders' name since it is not a certificate of insurance. Because of the nature of this document, it does not have the standard cancellation wording normally found on a certificate.
IS THE MOI INFORMATION READILY AVAILABLE?
The MOI is available at any time, 24 hours, 7 days a week, subject to web site maintenance and information updates. Updates will be performed at time of policy renewal and at any time that there is a major change in coverage, term or insurance company.
CAN I PRINT THE MOI?
Yes. When you view the MOI, go to File, Print.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE MOI WEBSITE?
We are pleased to offer a more efficient manner to deal with evidencing insurance coverage. The paperless management of requests is available to view/print at any time, it is easy to use on the Internet and will provide a much faster response time.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE INFORMATION AT RENEWAL?
The information will be updated at the time of the policy renewal and any time there is a major change in coverage, insurance company or term.