SAN ANTONIO, Texas, June 23, 2015 Canada-based Westech Industrial received top honors at Honeywell (NYSE:HON) Process Solutions' (HPS) annual Channel Partner of the Year awards ceremony today. Westech Industrial which has supplied instrumentation and process control equipment to customers in the oil and gas, terminal, petrochemical and other markets for 50 years was recognized during Honeywell's Channel Partner Conference held in San Antonio, Texas.
The awards recognize distributors and system integrators for customer service, innovation and excellence among companies supplying and integrating Honeywell solutions in the Americas.
"We're excited that we not only work with a diverse range of companies, but that we see exceptional performance from each of them," said Don Maness, senior director, HPS Channel Excellence. "Our award winners represent the best of the process solutions industry. They are experts in helping our customers identify the best products for their specific applications. They are able to solve customers' automation problems and even anticipate customer needs, while driving down purchasing costs. We're honored to have them on our team and to recognize their accomplishments."
Westech Industrial quickly embraced new product releases, expanded offerings to end users including training on Honeywell
and equipped its sales force to meet challenging customer requirements in an efficient and effective manner. The company's wide range of product categories offered includes everything from process instrumentation to terminal automation and gas measurement and control. Winners of other channel partner awards included:
- Distributor of the Year for Control Systems Loy Instruments of Indianapolis for their expertise in industry issues such as safety and control system regulations
- Distributor of the Year for Instrumentation AWC of Baton Rouge, La., for creating innovative product demos as well as training staff to better solve customer problems
- Distributor of the Year for Terminal Operations Bruno Schillig of Buenos Aires, Argentina, for offering customers complete solutions and high value returns
- Distributor of the Year for Gas Measurement and Control CJ Nolte of Hazlet, N.J., which provides a wide range of instrumentation and expertise to customers in the Northeast U.S.
- Distributor of the Year for MatrikonOPC Vester Business SL of San Jos, Costa Rica for networking with new distributors and integrators in order to train staff and provide value engineering solutions
- Systems Integrator of the Year Real Time Service (RTS) of Buenos Aires for minimizing customer cost of ownership through batch process manufacturing expertise
For more information, please visit
. Honeywell Process Solutions (
) is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. Process Solutions is part of Honeywell's Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group, which also includes UOP, a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, equipment, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries. Honeywell (
) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit
.This release contains certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.