MADRID, Spain, Nov. 19, 2015 Honeywell (NYSE:HON) Process Solutions (HPS) celebrated the success of its key channel partners at its annual Channel Partner Conference for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, held in tandem with the 2015 Honeywell Users Group EMEA Conference.
De Gidts & Feldman
, of the Netherlands, was named Channel Partner of the Year while six other distributors and systems integrators were given awards for customer service, innovation and excellence in supplying and integrating Honeywell products and solutions.
"We're proud of the exceptional sta
ndards of service and support provided by our distribu
tion partners across the EMEA region," said Andrew D'Amelio, vice president, global channels, HPS. "Our service bar has never been set higher. These awards recognize partners from across the region that go above and beyond to deliver a highly personal customer experience."
De Gidts & Feldman increased year-over-year sales of Honeywell solutions by 60 percent, with customers increasing orders for products such as
SmartLine® Temperature Transmitters
. Additionally, the firm's knowledge of Honeywell products, high standards of customer service and overall enthusiasm stood apart.
Honeywell also recognized the achievements of six partners with the following awards:
For more information about new technologies and services being showcased at the Honeywell Users Group EMEA conference, please visit
- Distributor of the Year, Control Products SENSOR-ACM (Poland) for achieving 40 percent year-on-year growth by signing key customers and systems integrators.
- Distributor of the Year, Terminal Operations Promsensor (Russia) for winning a significant national pipeline customer and serving that customer across five major sites.
- Distributor of the Year, MatrikonOPC Eastron (Hungary) for achieving 87 percent year-on-year growth, and expanding and strengthening relationships with local customers.
- Distributor of the Year, Instrumentation Purshottam Kanji Trading Co. (Oman) for s
- Systems Integrator of the Year 2015 Izoform Endstriyel Otomasyon (Turkey) for a series of strategic wins in Turkey, resulting in year-on-year growth of 100 percent.
- Long-Term Achievement Award Tank Gauging Italia for consistently achieving the highest levels of sales performance for Honeywell Enraf for more than 20 years, thanks to a combination of energy, engagement, maturity, versatility and perseverance.
# # # Honeywell Process Solutions (
) is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals and mining industries. Process Solutions is part of Honeywell's Performance Materials and Technologies strategic business group, which also includes
, a leading international supplier and licensor of process technology, catalysts, adsorbents, equipment, and consulting services to the petroleum refining, petrochemical, and gas processing industries.
) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit
This release contains certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
# # #