- The Coker Naphtha Hydrotreating process to pre-treat reforming feed. The end product will also be used as a gasoline blend stock and as feedstock for petrochemicals production.
- The Merox' process to remove contaminants from liquefied petroleum gases for further downstream processing.
- The Distillate Unionfining' process to improve the quality of distillate boiling-range feedstocks to help meet tougher product specifications.
- The CCR Platforming' process to produce high-octane blending components for gasoline and as a feed for aromatics production. This technology will be delivered as a modular unit.
- The Extractive Distillation (ED) Sulfolane' process to recover high-purity benzene and toluene.
- The Tatoray' process to increase production of benzene and xylenes.
- The Polybed' PSA process to recover and purify hydrogen used in downstream processing. This technology will also be delivered as a modular unit.
Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT) is a global leader in developing advanced materials, oil and gas processing technologies and industrial automation solutions. PMT's Advanced Materials businesses manufacture a variety of high-performance products, including environmentally friendlier refrigerants and materials used to manufacture products such as bullet-resistant armor, nylon, computer chips and pharmaceutical packaging. Process technologies and equipment from PMT's UOP business (www.uop.com) are the foundation for the world's oil and gas industry, efficiently producing gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, petrochemicals, natural gas and renewable fuels. PMT's Process Solutions business (www.honeywellprocess.com) is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, industrial power generation, chemicals and petrochemicals, biofuels, life sciences, and metals, minerals and mining industries.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes, and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywellnow.com.
This release contains certain statements that may be deemed "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that address activities, events or developments that we or our management intends, expects, projects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Such statements are based upon certain assumptions and assessments made by our management in light of their experience and their perception of historical trends, current economic and industry conditions, expected future developments and other factors they believe to be appropriate. The forward-looking statements included in this release are also subject to a number of material risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting our operations, markets, products, services and prices. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results, developments and business decisions may differ from those envisaged by such forward-looking statements. We identify the principal risks and uncertainties that affect our performance in our Form 10-K and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
# # #