Honeywell has extensive experience in the cyber-physical domain as evidenced by:
• Over 30 years of cyber-physical implementation in aerospace, critical infrastructure, process control industries and home/building Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity
• Over 150 million connected homes (security & intrusion detection; including 2 million IoT-connected thermostats in North America alone) and 10 million connected businesses globally
• Extensive provisioning of government and military Cyber Security implementations
• Existing global Security Operations Centers (SOCs) and/or SOC tools supporting existing cyber customers.
As a well-established automotive provider, Honeywell has extensive relationships with:
• Key government agencies on multiple continents including the National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
• Numerous industry ISAC’s: Automotive-ISAC, Industrial-ISAC and Aerospace-ISAC
• The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) including contributions to numerous technical papers and providing expertise in Standards Committees.