We are committed to supporting diversity in everything we do – from the talent we hire to the suppliers we work with.
Our Supplier Diversity Program helps those pioneering creative solutions, driving innovation and creating competition in the marketplace.
We are also committed to providing them with the maximum practicable opportunity to participate as subcontractors in contracts awarded by any executive agency, consistent with efficient contract performance.
Statements from Leadership Section
“Our products are shaping the future, and we want to ensure that future supports inclusion and diversity in all aspects. Building and maintaining a diverse supplier base not only helps create opportunity for diverse and minority-owned suppliers to compete for business; it also provides a competitive advantage by identifying suppliers who bring unique value to our supply chain.”
Anthony Long, Vice President and Chief Procurement Officer
“Inclusion and diversity is a foundational principle at Honeywell and applies to every aspect of our business. Developing and partnering with a diverse base of suppliers helps fuel local communities, fosters entrepreneurship and innovation and enables us to deliver better products, services and solutions for our customers.”
Cheya Dunlap, Chief Inclusion and Diversity Officer
Suppliers Who Qualify
- Certified Minority-Owned Businesses: Resources for Qualification
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses: Resources for Qualification
- Certified Woman-Owned Businesses: Resources for Qualification
- Small Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned
- Small, Certified HUBZone Businesses
- Historically Black Colleges (HBCU)
- Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE)
- LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE)
Partner with Honeywell