- About Us
- Integrity & Compliance
Integrity and Compliance
At Honeywell, we have a responsibility to conduct ourselves with the highest levels of integrity in everything we do. This helps us sustain the credibility of our brand, maintain our strong reputation, and build on our track record of growth and performance. From the shop floor to the boardroom, all Honeywell employees and representatives are held to the highest standard—and we cultivate a culture of not just meeting, but exceeding all laws and regulations in the countries where we do business.
Honeywell employees are trained in our Code of Business Conduct, which is designed to provide guidance on the Company’s standards of Integrity and Compliance. Our Code is an integral element of the Honeywell Behaviors. It describes the basic rules of conduct that we are expected to follow.
- Integrity & Compliance Councils at the corporate, business unit and regional levels.
- Company-wide training for employees in health, safety, environmental responsibility, non-discrimination, conflicts of interest, anti-corruption, trade controls and the highest standards of excellence in all our business interactions.
- Thorough reviews of transactions to ensure we meet every legal standard.
- Resources to ensure we comply with every law—at every level of our business.
- Tools to help ensure that orders only are accepted from, and shipments made to, countries or persons not under sanctions.
- Significant focus to ensure compliance with anti-corruption laws and on potential risks of non-compliance including enhanced forensic audit capabilities that address corruption risks, so we can act immediately to eliminate them.
- Thorough, frequent internal reviews and audits of government contract sites.
- Robust integration processes to ensure that newly acquired companies understand and comply with Honeywell policies and procedures.
- We will never tolerate retaliation against anyone asking questions or raising concerns in good faith. Our employees should always feel comfortable coming forward or immediately reporting anyone not observing the Code through one of the available reporting channels.
ACCESS Integrity Helpline
Or report issues by mail.
The ACCESS Integrity Helpline is a 24-hour service answered by an independent third-party provider that accommodates all of the languages that our employees speak.