Honeywell to Showcase Leading-Edge Retail Solutions at NRF 2023 Big Show
Honeywell will demonstrate how combining technology with people-focused empowerment can improve store associate productivity and enhance their customers’ shopping experience.
January 5, 2023
CHARLOTTE, N.C., JAN. 5, 2023 – Honeywell (Nasdaq: HON), along with major retail companies and tech partners like Tractor Supply, Microsoft and BarTender, will take visitors on a first-hand journey through the tech-enabled retail setting at the world’s largest retail event.
The company will present its latest fit for purpose technology solutions that will play a key role in advancing future retail growth at NRF 2023: Retail’s Big Show, January 15-17, in New York City. Under the theme “Discover Frictionless Retail,” the Honeywell booth #3339 will demonstrate solutions and technologies empowering the retail associate, helping to create superior customer experiences.
“As we end another peak holiday shopping season, smart retailers are developing strategies and incorporating solutions to maintain momentum into 2023,” said Tom Chittenden, president of Honeywell’s Productivity Solutions and Services business. “At NRF this year, we’re going to show retailers how the right tools can empower employees, boost their productivity and help them better serve customers.”
Honeywell will offer information and presentations to demonstrate the value of integrating retail technology solutions, including:
- Optimized Mobility Performance: Attendees will observe how one of Honeywell’s latest mobile devices, the CT30 XP, can help manage an entire store’s operations.
- Point-of-Sale (POS): Live look at Honeywell’s latest payment solution, Honeywell Smart Pay, that is helping enable a seamless retail experience through contactless payment.
- Microsoft Teams Push to Talk: Experience the increasing connectivity amongst the workforce through Teams push-to-talk (PTT) app.
Honeywell will also deliver compelling Honeywell Tech Talks exploring industry trends, processes, and the centralized theme of removing friction in retail. Honeywell Tech Talks occur daily at the following times:
- 10:30 a.m. ET: Tractor Supply Company will discuss how selecting a new mobility hardware partner changed how the company approached customer service, loyalty and retention.
- 11:30 a.m. ET: Microsoft will share how enabling store associates with the right technology can assist them in reducing workload burnout.
- 1:30 p.m. ET, The Impact of Consumer Behavior: Honeywell retail experts will discuss how a single event can change the course of consumer behaviors and require retailers to quickly adapt their approach to people, processes and technology.
- 2:30 p.m. ET: BarTender software experts will discuss how standardizing labeling processes will enable retailers to gain control over the way documents are printed and managed, leading to gains in label accuracy and optimizing logistics.
To learn more about Honeywell’s solutions, visit booth #3339 during NRF 2023, and visit online at https://sps.honeywell.com/us/en/events/productivity/us-en/2023/nrf-big-show.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) provides products, software and connected solutions that improve productivity, workplace safety and asset performance for our customers across the globe. We deliver on this promise through industry-leading mobile devices, software, cloud technology and automation solutions, the broadest range of personal protective equipment and gas detection technology, and custom-engineered sensors, switches and controls. For more information, please visit: sps.honeywell.com.
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com/us/en) delivers industry-specific solutions that include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings and industry; and performance materials globally. Our technologies help aircraft, buildings, manufacturing plants, supply chains, and workers become more connected to make our world smarter, safer, and more sustainable. For more news and information on Honeywell, please visit www.honeywell.com/us/en/news