Honeywell to Showcase Industrial Internet of Things and Cyber Security Technologies at HUG EMEA
August 10, 2017
MADRID, Spain, Nov. 16, 2015 Honeywell ( NYSE: HON) Process Solutions (HPS) will showcase its latest process automation solutions including the Industrial Internet of Things (iiOT by Honeywell) and industrial cyber security at the 27th annual Honeywell Users Group (HUG) for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- Process Solution Suites for UOP Technologies combines Honeywell UOP and Honeywell process automation to provide pre-engineered solutions with embedded Honeywell UOP knowledge. Benefits include early validation of automation designs, reduced project risk and reduced automation punch-list items on site which ultimately enables earlier start-up of operations.
- MatrikonOPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) is a response to growing demand for products that easily interconnect and share data in meaningful and effective ways, accelerating the Internet of Things. MatrikonOPC UA extends the highly successful OPC communication protocol, enabling data acquisition and information modeling and communication between the plant floor and the enterprise reliably and securely.
- Honeywell Pulse™ is a new mobile app used to remotely connect plant managers, supervisors and engineering staff to customized real-time plant performance notifications sent from HPS' industrial automation software. It enables users to stay connected to their enterprise wherever they are by bringing relevant metrics and the tools to resolve issues directly to their mobile device.
- The DynAMo® Alarm & Operations Management software family delivers advanced capabilities for alarm system compliance, monitoring and rationalization. It brings automated enforcement of alarm policies, measurement and reporting of alarm system performance, notification and alerting of operational problems, and best practice workflows for the communication and visualization of operational objectives all in a single unified platform.
- The expanded Uniformance® Suite software provides real-time digital intelligence through advanced process and event data collection, asset-centric analytics and powerful visualization technology, turning plant data into actionable information to enable smart operations. This solution is a backbone for the iiOT and puts "data" in Big Data. New this year is Uniformance Insight R100, a thin-client solution that offers data integration and performance monitoring for improved data visualization.
- The new RTU2020 process controller gives users 20/20 vision to realize the best utilization of their distributed assets through efficient remote monitoring, diagnostic and asset management capabilities. It includes a redundant controller and native wireless input/output integration. Also featured are expansion I/O modules and electronic flow metering.
- SmartLine® Multivariable (SMV800) Transmitter is the latest in Honeywell's SmartLine family of pressure transmitters, combining the ability to measure static pressure, differential pressure and process temperature all in one device. Honeywell`s SmartLine portfolio of Level, Pressure and Temperature transmitters is the most modern line of field instruments in the process automation industry offering superior performance, lowest life cycle cost and seamless integration with Honeywell Experion® PKS.
- The UniSim® Blowdown Design Utility, designed for oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industry applications, assists in designing systems to allow for safe depressurization of process equipment. It also helps companies manage capital costs by more accurately selecting the right construction materials and blowdown system sizes for a particular site.