Available free in the Apple Store
, Honeywell Aerospace’s (NYSE: HON) new mobile app, goFuel, saves business jet pilots and operators time and money as they fuel their airplanes. goFuel allows pilots to store and manage their fuel cards digitally and lets them check jet fuel prices at fixed-base operators and airports in the same geographical area.
Pilots will use this standalone app during pre-flight and trip planning. They can pre-order aviation fuel at any airport wirelessly with the touch of an icon in the app. Using the app eliminates the need for pilots to store and recall cumbersome files when checking fuel prices.
Additional features of the app include:
- Customized Jet A fuel price recall per location
- Graphical map view of fuel prices, including nearby alternate airports
- Weekly updates of customized fuel prices per location
- Option to order fuel at any participating location or fixed-base operator
- Stores multiple aircraft types and tail numbers for quick fuel ordering